PIE ORDER SPECIALS

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I know you!

                               
                                          I know you!

        I know you!  You love food, you live food, and you breath food.  I know because I do too.  I would even bet that you always wanted to have your own restaurant.  This catering site is only the beginning for me.  With the revenues it generates, I plan to have a local site here in Memphis TN. 

       A restaurant where one could come in sit down and place your order, and have some popcorn, peanuts, and or complimentary bread-sticks with dipping sauce, and wait patiently for you meal prepared to perfection; no rushing and satisfaction guaranteed.

       I have over 30 years of experience in the food service industry, and I have worked from starting as a dishwasher at a Shoney’s Big-boy- fast food, pizza delivery, Domino’s,  Pizza Hut, and Papa John’, to Country clubs.  While I lived in Baltimore,  I learned about Maryland crab cakes and many delicious ways to make them.
    
        However my most interesting  experience was at store called Atwater’s/Plow-boy Kitchen.  They started out as Soup Kitchen, specializing in organic breads and gourmet soups made from the best local grown veggies.  However, now they have a deli, a pastry shop, a cheese station with ever cheese one can think of, and a coffee shop.

         Every place I worked at has influenced the way I cook for my self, and when I work for others.  I love to cook.  that’s my bit for now.  As Wolfgang Puck would say; “Live, love and eat”.

By Von Bro’.     




255771_Primary

No comments:

Post a Comment